Monday, October 22, 2007

Rescued Pet of the Month - November

" This is Spike. He is around 5 years old, and my mom and I found him in the middle of the road in a rainstorm, in hernando square. He looked as if he had been thrown from a vehicle, his mouth was torn and he was barely moving. We took him to the emergency vet and had him patched up.

His name was Patch for a minute, until we noticed the spiked hair on his little back. Then I decided that such a hard knock kitty needed a tough name to carry him through his life, so Spike it was. His best friend is my Pit Bull, he loves to give her kisses and rub against her. They sleep together and he gives her back massages.

Spike is a bully to girl cats but loves the other boys. He is wonderful! And he has a great healing energy, I always call him my reiki cat! He also has the cutest mew. Its like mow-o mow! And high pitched and sweet sounding too."

~~Trinity

No comments: